Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring system

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit monitoring system

Anyone know anything for monitoring ALL 3 Bureals ? Kind of like my fico, immunity looking for scores, I use myFICO for that, but wanted to explore options to see if any other websites posts changes to my report faster than myFICO , aside from credit karma and sesame , is there anything else that monitors all 3 ?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit monitoring system

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know anything for monitoring ALL 3 Bureals ? Kind of like my fico, immunity looking for scores, I use myFICO for that, but wanted to explore options to see if any other websites posts changes to my report faster than myFICO , aside from credit karma and sesame , is there anything else that monitors all 3 ?

Just about any of the major identity monitoring products will monitor all three bureaus.  There are plenty out there.

The bureaus have their own monitoring, and in Ex's case it is FREE. For monitoring Ex, you can't beat it.

For monitoring the other two, Cap1's free service isn't bad and always reported my stuff super quickly when I used it.  It's only TU and EQ, but combine that with Ex's, and you're golden..

MF is by far the best... it just isn't *always* the fastest.

I rotate around - use CK + EX for monitoring, and MF for scores, while occasionally subscribing to the bureaus' reporting/monitoring as well for short stints (1-2 months tops) when I'm actively getting ready to app for something big like a mortgage.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.