Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score hasn't changed

tag
Lemondrops63
Valued Member

Credit score hasn't changed

I had One Judgment and three collection deleted from Equifax and three collections from Experian deleted and the same for Trans Union but my credit score hasn't changed?? Any input would be appreciated

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit score hasn't changed

Are you checking your Equifax score from this site? I would figure you would surely get something!

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 2 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@courtney091082 wrote:

Are you checking your Equifax score from this site? I would figure you would surely get something!

+1

Message 3 of 9
Lemondrops63
Valued Member

No- I haven't checked it here.  But I have checked it at USAA

Message 4 of 9
mschang
Regular Contributor

i had a CO removed and my FICOs went up ~20 points but my USAA score didn't move. it's actually been stuck for a few weeks now despite getting a number of baddies removed.

Starting Score: EQ FICO 588 EX FICO 587 TU FICO 588
Current Score: EQ FICO 660 EX FICO 642 TU FICO 606
Goal Score: 680
Message 5 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, ignore USAA's FAKOs. Your FAKO can increase and FICO decrease for the exact same event. Plus, IME, their FAKO doesn't update daily as advertised.

Message 6 of 9
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

While you can pull a USAA report daily, I've noticed two things:

1. the scores seem to be only updated monthly (mayb bi-weekly at best)

2. it doesnt track monthly payments very well but does track account removals and new accounts quickly.

Duncan

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
Lemondrops63
Valued Member

Ok- I took everyone's advised and purchased a fico score from here and Equifax's score is the same 577  TransUnion's is 505 and under USAA TransUnions is 595.  Wow..what a blow.

Message 8 of 9
algorithmslave
New Contributor

@mschang wrote:

i had a CO removed and my FICOs went up ~20 points but my USAA score didn't move. it's actually been stuck for a few weeks now despite getting a number of baddies removed.

Same issue with this crap PlusScore...in addition, the TU score I pull from Lifelock has not changed in months! Static? I think so.....

You can wrap me in your flag, make me say a praise to your creator and make me spend your currency, but remember this, I am a loyal servant to Justice and a Patriot to none. I am free...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.