Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCheckTotal

About a week ago I found out about this site called CreditCheckTotal.com which appears to be brought to us by Experian. I was complaining that my EX FICO was not updating on myFICO and someone mentioned it. The cost is $29.95 per month, and gives you the credit score daily for Experian, daily credit reports for Experian, and 3x each month you get the FICO score for TU and EQ. This is a much better deal than the $24.95 with myFICO where you get the full report once a year. I was impressed enough with the $1 trial enough to cancel my EX monthly subscription and also my myFICO subscription. I found out if you call to cancel your trial subscription from CreditCheckTotal that they will offer a discount. I called tonight and the kind lady asked what I was looking for in the service so I mentioned fraud monitoring as well as updated FICO scores. She said she hated to see me go so offered me $14.97 per month for the next 2 years, and I can cancel any time. Can't beat that!! 

Just thought I'd pass this along. Check out their $1 trial for a week.

Message 1 of 1,049
1,048 REPLIES 1,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal

That's a great deal. Congrats!

I also subscribe to CCT, and recently pulled my first free 3 reports and scores update. There's a delay before one can update the first time, but afterwards it appears one can update again early as the next day. However, I assume total number of updates per month is limited to 3. Anyone tried updating more than 3 times in a billing period? If so, was the billing amount $0.00? or some other amount? or simply not allowed? I'm wondering if free 3 bureau report pulls there are really limited to just 3 times...

Personally, 3X per month is plenty, but am spoiled from EX Credit Tracker single bureau service I used to have, which allows daily updates.

Message 2 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a great deal. Congrats!

I also subscribe to CCT, and recently pulled my first free 3 reports and scores update. There's a delay before one can update the first time, but afterwards it appears one can update again early as the next day. However, I assume total number of updates per month is limited to 3. Anyone tried updating more than 3 times in a billing period? If so, was the billing amount $0.00? or some other amount? or simply not allowed? I'm wondering if free 3 bureau report pulls there are really limited to just 3 times...

Personally, 3X per month is plenty, but am spoiled from EX Credit Tracker single bureau service I used to have, which allows daily updates.

ronpa - it's my understanding the EX is daily FICO and report. The other two, TU /EQ are 3x per month update FICO/Report. So, you're still getting the daily EX and reports. 

Last night was the first night I was able to get the updated reports after the 7 day trial. I hope I don't accidentally get the other two reports too close together. I'm going to attempt to go 10 days between reports, so that means a total of 4x per month I'll have all 3 scores.

Message 3 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks for mentioning Credit Check Total.  I have wondered about them.

Would this product basically be much like Experian's Credit Tracker (which allows daily EX FICO report and score), but adds the same for TU and EQ three times a month?  I currently have Credit Tracker, so it appears that this might be worth the $7 a month more or so to switch to.

Anyone else using Credit Check Total or perhaps switched from Credit Tracker to Credit Check Total?

Thanks! 

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vulcan1600-  I took a closer look today when on CCT, and you're right! Smiley Happy EX report and score updates daily same as before. Makes CCT an even better value.

Message 6 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

For those that are using CCT, are you aware of any type of mobile app? Experian Credit Tracker has an excellent mobile app for iOS, however I don't see anything for CCT.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EW800 wrote:
For those that are using CCT, are you aware of any type of mobile app? Experian Credit Tracker has an excellent mobile app for iOS, however I don't see anything for CCT.

I do not know about iOS, but I cannot find an Android version of it either unfortunately.

Message 8 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome value. Thanks for sharing!

Message 9 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

Can anyone confirm that the Credit Check Total product definitely allows daily pulls for Experian, and that it is only the TU and EQ sides that are limited to three times a month? If so, this does seem to be a very good value over the Credit Tracker product.
Message 10 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.