Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal

Hmmm ok. I just checked the 1 public record I have on TU, and the date is correct, so this looks to be an EQ anomaly, which doesnt surprise me since EQ is a you-know-what. I'll have to call EQ tomorrow to see what they see on their computers and go from there. Looks like this was a false alarm on CCT.

Message 31 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've experienced the same issue. Equifax has the correct dates; it's not them. There's a CCT data parsing issue with EQ public records. Contacting CCT would be more productive in getting the issue fixed. I'm guessing the issue is that TU shows full dates (ie. 07/01/2012) while EQ shows month and year only (ie. 07/2012).

Message 32 of 1,049
elim
Senior Contributor

recommended

simple, clean, accurate, prompt.

what's missing?    softs would be great...   and the use of the last 4 digits of account numbers (they use first 8).

i think i'll compare my EX changes daily and compare them to myFICO alerts to see if myFICO is getting any better at alerting me to EX report changes.

thanks again for the heads up

Message 33 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

recommended

simple, clean, accurate, prompt.

what's missing?    softs would be great...   and the use of the last 4 digits of account numbers (they use first 8).

i think i'll compare my EX changes daily and compare them to myFICO alerts to see if myFICO is getting any better at alerting me to EX report changes.

thanks again for the heads up

My myFICO subscription does not end until the last week of June. I had a EQ updated on CCT first before updated on MF a few days later. I have a TU update on MF, however I didn't pull my next 3x report for the past 6 days so I am sure that will show when I decide to review the reports again.

I also wish it showed SPs.

Message 34 of 1,049
EW800
Valued Contributor

I agree - would be awesome if they included SP's. That is one thing I really like about the Equifax product - softs are included.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 35 of 1,049
elim
Senior Contributor

i have the same EQ parsing error.   easy fix

Date Filed
12/31/0000
Type
Tax Lien

2,015 years ago, damn thing should have fell off by now  Smiley Tongue

they may want to compare some more variables in each account to try to get all 3 CB's listed in each row in the "compare all" view. (i have many separated and it seems to be mainly EQ)
Message 36 of 1,049
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Ah yep, just checked my EQ PRs & the filing dates are correct.

Message 37 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have passed my 7 (which really seems to be 10) day trial and all is good so far.

Now that I am in the period where I get 3 3 bureau pulls per month, does anyone know how I keep track of those 3 pulls or am I supposed to remember myself? It already takes all the willpower I have not to pull right around the times my cards report.

Message 38 of 1,049
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have passed my 7 (which really seems to be 10) day trial and all is good so far.

Now that I am in the period where I get 3 3 bureau pulls per month, does anyone know how I keep track of those 3 pulls or am I supposed to remember myself? It already takes all the willpower I have not to pull right around the times my cards report.

If you click on Reports up top, then click on Archived Reports on the next line down all the way to the right, it will show you all the reports you've already pulled each month.

So I just cancelled MyFICO membership & did the faux cancel with CCT which they countered with the $15 per month for 2 year deal. Am happy right now. Smiley Happy

Also put a ticket in with them to let them know about the report bug displaying EQ Public Record filing dates in case no one else has yet.

I'll pull MyFICO reports when I need the extra model scores.

Message 39 of 1,049
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

If you click on Reports up top, then click on Archived Reports on the next line down all the way to the right, it will show you all the reports you've already pulled each month.

So I just cancelled MyFICO membership & did the faux cancel with CCT which they countered with the $15 per month for 2 year deal. Am happy right now. Smiley Happy

Also put a ticket in with them to let them know about the report bug displaying EQ Public Record filing dates in case no one else has yet.

I'll pull MyFICO reports when I need the extra model scores.

I'm with you on the archived reports and I assume that the "month" starts on the day you are charged.  It would just be nice to see a "you have 3,2,1 remaining".  I will also put in a ticket with them about the public records to see if that helps.  Having EX everyday is nice as you can use it as a barometer to know if you want to pull the others.
Message 40 of 1,049
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.