Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCheckTotal

Did cct change again? I know sometimes it glitches, but when I pulled my three reports this morning I noticed it said plus score, thought it usually says Rico, maybe I'm wrong. So I looked on the home screen and it says "Review your PLUS Scores & Credit Reports from all 3 bureaus. Based on Experian, TransUnion® and Equifax® data."

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal

It will be interesting to hear what others have to say, but I think it is a glitch on their end.  I've noticed that depending on what screen I am looking at, it will at times say PLUS score and at times say FICO score.  Based on the scores they display, I have not seen any indication that they have gone away from FICO scores - and hope they don't.  

I like CCT, but not as big of a fan since they reduced the 3B pulls down to once a month or so.  I am on the 50% off plan, so basically I think they are still worth it, but at times I do question how good of a deal they are now for the price.  I am hoping that they will do something to bring a bit more value to the table, but suspect that is unlikely.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on the 50% plan too and I just noticed in my history that every other 3b report is plus. It goes fico one month then plus the next and it's done that for the eight straight months I've been a subscriber.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Fico score, even when it reads Plus.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks... I was just confused because it says  "Review your PLUS Scores & Credit Reports from all 3 bureaus. Based on Experian, TransUnion® and Equifax® data." On the home screen.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.