Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditKarma Working?

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

CreditKarma Working?

Every morning I log into CCT and CK. This morning I haven't been able to log into CK. Is this a me only problem?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditKarma Working?

It is working fine for me!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Worked fine for me. Try deleting your browser history, exit IE (or firefox, etc) and go back in and try again

Message 3 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Works okay for me. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can logon to creditkarma, but haven't been able to look into CreditCheckTotal Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working fine for me!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're working, but they're having some site issues still. Well, I only checked CK. They're incorrectly listing my open collections as brand spaking new, all with the same name, "COLLECTIONS."

Somebody dun goofed. They'll realize when the complaints roll in, and then they'll fix it. Could take a few hours, but anyway, I wouldn't panic.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I neglected to come back here and post that all issues had been resolved for me too as well.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.