Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU FICO?

tag
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

DCU FICO?

So I just got a monthly FICO from my DCU account. First one for me and it is EQ and it is higher than MF is showing. Anyone know what version they use? 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU FICO?

@Sandman771 wrote:

So I just got a monthly FICO from my DCU account. First one for me and it is EQ and it is higher than MF is showing. Anyone know what version they use? 

EQ5 last I heard 

Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Yes, EQ5

Message 3 of 9
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Sandman771 wrote:

From the DCU DP's I've read it is EQ5.

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 4 of 9
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Yes, EQ5

@M_Smart007 Hi again, I am searching for DP's on what FICO version DCU uses. Is this still your answer as this post is 1.5 yrs old and I don't know of a master list that states the version, just one that states the CRA. I opened a membership for down the line as I am just kicking things off rebuilding and I sit at about a 619 on the MyFico version here on EQ5 so I would just like to keep my tabs on the right version for this CU. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 9
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

@butterpecan  escribió:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Yes, EQ5

@M_Smart007 Hi again, I am searching for DP's on what FICO version DCU uses. Is this still your answer as this post is 1.5 yrs old and I don't know of a master list that states the version, just one that states the CRA. I opened a membership for down the line as I am just kicking things off rebuilding and I sit at about a 619 on the MyFico version here on EQ5 so I would just like to keep my tabs on the right version for this CU. Thanks. 

Yes, this is the current score version. EQ5. I am a current member.

Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:

Financial Institutions:

Message 6 of 9
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@PayAndProsper wrote:

@butterpecan  escribió:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Yes, EQ5

Yes, this is the current score version. EQ5. I am a current member.

Thank you! (again) 🙏

Message 7 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@butterpecan wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Yes, EQ5

@butterpecan 

I can confirm that they are still using EQ5

Your monthly FICO® Score based on Equifax data as of May 26, 2023

Sorry for the late reply.

Message 8 of 9
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@butterpecan wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Yes, EQ5

@butterpecan 

I can confirm that they are still using EQ5

Your monthly FICO® Score based on Equifax data as of May 26, 2023

Sorry for the late reply.

@M_Smart007 Perfect, thank you kindly as always. I joined DCU a week ago by the way. So far so good.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.