Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Credit Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily Credit Scores

Is there any way to get daily credit scores? (for a decent price). I have Score Watch and Quarterly Monitoring from this site, but they don't seem to offer daily monitoring.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Re: Daily Credit Scores

There is no service that will give you daily FICO scores.  Score Watch (either here or through Equifax) does monitor your report daily for certain changes (not all), and will notify you of a change in your report and the new score. Unless there has been a major change to your report (e.g., change in CC balance, new collection, public record, inquiry, new accounts), your score isn't changing drastically from one day to the next.  Services like CreditCheckTotal will allow you to pull your reports daily and give you daily FAKO scores with the pull. 
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

scores, yes.  FICO scores, no. 

Message 3 of 10
jackg
Established Contributor

cashonlynow,

ScoreWatch does monitor your FICO EQ score 24/7, when a change occurs you will get an e-mail, trust it.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 4 of 10
cdtotten
Established Contributor

Trusting scorewatch is hard to do, when updates over the past 4-6 months have come 1-3 weeks after the change occur. Twice there have been big changes (2 new inquiries) and both times the actual email alert came 11 and 17 days after.

Cheaper and more effective to just pull a report every quarter.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 10
jackg
Established Contributor

cdtotten,

I can only relate my experiences with score watch. BTW today I received one along with a credit watch gold alert. The score watch alerted me that as of yesterday my FICO score went up from 763 to 782 because a new account with Kroger was reported yesterday. I can"t expect anything more than that. YMMV.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 6 of 10
jaybird201
Established Contributor

@cdtotten wrote:

Trusting scorewatch is hard to do, when updates over the past 4-6 months have come 1-3 weeks after the change occur. Twice there have been big changes (2 new inquiries) and both times the actual email alert came 11 and 17 days after.

Cheaper and more effective to just pull a report every quarter.

My exact same experience. If you purchase directly from EQ, they'll give you a "Buy Three Get One Free" deal, where it's only like $40ish for four quarterly reports and scores.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're a Costco member, check out IdentityGuard on their website.  For approximately $9.50 per month, they monitor all 3 CRAs, give alerts, and once a month a credit report of all 3 agences and their version of FICO scores.  Not bad for the price.  Not FICO, but lets you stay on top of your credit profile.
Message 8 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

1. Credit Secure by American Express, Amex Card required, daily puller, 11.99/mos. Experian Plus score, absolutely useless.

2. Credit Check Total, Experian reseller, daily puller, 19.95/mos, call by the end of trial period (7 days) ask to cancel, a lot of people got price reduction to 9.99/mos. Experian Plus score, see above

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 10
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Creditchecktotal, with this company you can pull your reports daily. They monitor each CR with daily alerts. If you call and attempt to cancel they will give it to you for 9.99. Don't forget their FAKO's not FICO's though. But helpful none the less.
Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.