Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily FICO updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily FICO updates

Does MyFico provide daily FICO 8 Score updates for Equifax on their monthly 1b product? I need to monitor Equifax score and report for the next month. Equifax doesn't currently offer this. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Daily FICO updates

No.  The myFICO Ultimate $40/month product gives you an update every 30 days -- and additionally, if certain "alertable" events occur, it will send you a message describing the change on your report and then pulling your score again (FICO 8 Classic only).  Many changes on a person's report are not alertable, however.

If it was your Experian report, then there would be an Experian tool you could buy to give you daily updates of report and score.  If it was your TransUnion report, I can think of a tool that gives daily updates of the report only (not score).  I cannot think of anything that gives daily updates of Equifax.

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does MyFico provide daily FICO 8 Score updates for Equifax on their monthly 1b product? I need to monitor Equifax score and report for the next month. Equifax doesn't currently offer this. Thanks!

It's supposed to update your FICO 8 score, on a more or less daily basis with a time lag of a couple of days, but my EQ score hasn't been updating for more than a month.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey SouthJ.  Am I mistaken, or do the myFICO credit monitoring tools only update if an alertable event occurs?  I think our OP is looking for a tool that will give him a new score every day -- no matter what.  But as I understand it, many days (or weeks) might go by without an alertable event occur, depending on his report.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.