Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark Web -

tag
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Dark Web -

The links below provide an introduction to dark web. These people are very good at what they do and getting better.

https://www.aicpa.org/professional-insights/article/how-the-dark-web-is-making-fraud-easier 

https://aofirs.org/articles/dark-web-fraud-how-to-guides-make-cyber-crime-too-easy 

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Dark Web -

Thanks for posting this.  Enlightening read... sick

Message 2 of 5
Pway
Valued Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  Enlightening read... sick

I agree.  These people are very sick. Get a job and you can afford anything your heart desires. I just don't get it. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 5
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Pway tell me about it. And the intelligence required. Certainly they could turn it into a lucrative hustle of some sort that's legal... or a career!?!

Message 4 of 5
Pway
Valued Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

@Pway tell me about it. And the intelligence required. Certainly they could turn it into a lucrative hustle of some sort that's legal... or a career!?!

Exactly 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.