Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for Navcheck!!!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Denied for Navcheck!!!

I was denied for Navcheck for "time since membership is too short" after then made me fax them bank statements that show my monthly income!!! My score listed was 730.... Smiley Sad oh well I'll wait it out.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied for Navcheck!!!

Strange, my wife got hers as soon as she joined, no waiting period.
Message 2 of 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

That's what I was thinking! My DW joined and got hers right away..
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We applied for NavCheck the same day as membership.  We asked for the full amount, declined with no counter offer.  We applied again for $500 and were immediately approved.  There was no waiting period after joining.  This all just happened. We mailed off the signed paperwork for it today.

Message 4 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the denial. Maybe my head has been in the sand, but I'm not sure I've heard of Navcheck before. I'll read up on it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 7
bhill40
Valued Member

It's called CLOC (Checking Line Of Credit).NavCheck is an older term that was used a while back. Yes i am also surprised that you were denied. I applied for $500 was approved and went back  a few weeks and ask for CLI of $4000 and was approved.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That just sounds like a generic denial to me.   We've all seen many instances of instant approval of the full 15k here on the boards.   My DW is a prime example.  Instantly approved for 10K 2 minutes after membership app. (she apped in branch).

Have you thought about trying to use the pull for a 500 limit.  Read quite a few posts lately that this worked to get their foot in the door on the CLOC.  It should grow quickly if you get it that way and at least it's not a wasted HP.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.