Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dept Consolidation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dept Consolidation

Hello everyone.

I've gotten my self into a mess and I'm now seeking for advice on how to handle this issue. I'm currently $27000 in CC dept with 17 accounts. Everything is payed on time its just becoming harder and harder on managing everything. I'm stuck paying minimum payments and I don’t see my self paying these off anytime soon. I don’t have any collecton account only one released tax lean that’s been paid off back in 2010 and will be removed from my credit next year.

I've reached out to few "Credit Consolidating" agencies but keep geeting denied for a personla loan. I got an offer from Rescue One Financial but it's Debt Management, so they will be closing all my accounts and negotiating a deal with the CC companies. I read some reviews on them and a lot of people weren't to happy with them. I fell like I'm being cornered into filing for bankruptcy if I don't find a way to resolve this. My curent credit score is 640EQ - 651TU - 651EXP. I make $38,000 gross a year. Please if anyone has any information on how I can manage this I would really aprecate it. 

Update:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
stellar
Established Contributor

Re: Dept Consolidation

Please list your credit card issuers, balance, credit limit and interest rate of each. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Added a list. Thank yu.

Message 3 of 4
stellar
Established Contributor

Great thanks.  Still need some more information.  Are the credit limits in your signature accurate? 

What are the interest rates  on each card?

Do you have any of these debts on a 0% or low interest offer?

Do you have any 0% or low interest offers available?

Have you tried asking for a soft pull CLI on Disco or the Capone cards?  Just to give a little breathing room, maybe bal trans offer on Disco.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.