Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged Paid Out

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged Paid Out

Smiley SadWhen I was going through bankruptcy my attorney told me that since I was paying in full this would really help my credit rating. But none of the bureaus will make note of this fact though I have sent all of them the final papers from the bankruptcy trustee which say BANKRUPTCY PAID OUT. PAID OUT, according to the Trustee office, means that the debts were fully paid out. I sent a letter to that effect finally to all the credit bureaus, rather than simply sending the final paper out, explaining the meaning of PAID OUT and the importance of including it. But once again it is not included in the first credit bureau's report sent to me.  Do I have a right to demand it be included or should I just put in a statement under each account saying " Debt paid in full". That just does not seem right.  Robyn
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharged Paid Out

As a rule it is not the best idea to add consumer comments to your CRs...

Rob
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharged Paid Out

Are credit bureaus required to indicate that I paid the entire debt or not by adding the "paid out"?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.