cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT card with FICO Score on Statement?!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT card with FICO Score on Statement?!

@JHorowitz wrote:

Which TU does Discover give? 08? 04? 

IIRC TU08

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 24
JHorowitz
Established Member

@myjourney wrote:

@JHorowitz wrote:

Which TU does Discover give? 08? 04? 

IIRC TU08

Thanks. I guess it's like the Walmart Discover card.

Message 22 of 24
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Just spoke to a Discover CSR, I was told this feature started on Nov. 18th. So if your statement cut before that it will be on your next statement. Just thought I would let everyone know. I missed it by 1 day!Smiley Sad

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 23 of 24
apacislvallejo
New Contributor

It is true ... and totally awesome!!!!  .... I got my 762 FICO score listed on Page 1 of the statement.  Just saw it a few moment ago online.  Then a few days ago I asked for a CLI and they gave me a $4000 CL increase from the $1500; total now is $5500 ..... great.  Balance is $78.00 even better.  I only use the card for gas, groceries and house bills.  I'm so happy with Discover right now.  Sigh.  Thanks for letting me share.

@bronxbomerss2 wrote:

i just saw this on their website!!! WHAT!!! if its a true FICO which i imagine it would be thats awesome!!!

FICO8 Updated: 3/11/2016
Eq: 803, Ex: 774, TU: 797
FICO9 Updated: 2/15/2016
Eq: 814; Ex: 793; Tu: 809 ----- TOTAL CL: $204,500
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.