cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputing a charge on my Ollo Platinum MC

tag
DJ_Jam

Disputing a charge on my Ollo Platinum MC

I need to dispute a charge that I made on May 5th.  The merchant is not respionding to my requests for a refund.  I don't see a way to dispute the charge online.  I pulled out my statement to readup on disputing a charge and I see this remark that must be met in order to dispute a charge and I am confused on the wording.  I am assuming they are meaning I have not paid the balance charged to my credit card in full yet (due June 14th).  I mean I fully paid for the item by charging the item to my credit card, which is the point of charging something to a credit card.  

3. You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
800wannabe420
Regular Contributor

Re: Disputing a charge on my Ollo Platinum MC

@DJ_Jam wrote:

I need to dispute a charge that I made on May 5th.  The merchant is not respionding to my requests for a refund.  I don't see a way to dispute the charge online.  I pulled out my statement to readup on disputing a charge and I see this remark that must be met in order to dispute a charge and I am confused on the wording.  I am assuming they are meaning I have not paid the balance charged to my credit card in full yet (due June 14th).  I mean I fully paid for the item by charging the item to my credit card, which is the point of charging something to a credit card.  

3. You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.

@DJ_Jam 

First welcome to the myFICO forum.   I am confident you will find a great deal of help and advice from the knowledgeable members here.

Yes, you should not pay for the transaction while an investigation is ongoing for the disputed charge.   i.e., if your balance is $100 and the charge in question is $10, pay only $90 and leave the disputed charge outstanding.   I don't believe any disputed charges will affect your utilization during the investigation but you could possibly incur interest if the dispute is not resolved in your favor. 

As far as the procedure to file a dispute,  you should probably contact the CC issuer with a phone call to determine their requirements. 

Good Luck! 🙂

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Disputing a charge on my Ollo Platinum MC

Question is. What did you charge and did you recieve whatever you charged. Call the business for a refund. You charged it. Gotta pay it. And dont miss a payment.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.