cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do myFICO reports auto refresh with subscription?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do myFICO reports auto refresh with subscription?

I have a myFICO 3B monthly subscription.  It will renew on Sun 12/2.

My question is this:

I use other services as well to monitor my credit like CreditKarma and WalletHub.  I know for a fact that there are 3 extreme report changes that I am waiting on before I pull my credit at a mortgage agency.  Do the 3B reports automatically update on the monthly subscription date, or will it wait until you request an update?  Basically I know the changes should be reported soon, and I know how my overall credit stands, but for the mortgage scores I would rather not have that report update until I know the information has been reported so that I do not have to pay for an off cycle report or wait until the next month to see the change.  I know my FICO8 scores will update even daily while subscribed, but the mortgage scores are most important at the moment.  

Thanks in advance.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: Do myFICO reports auto refresh with subscription?

It updates when you click to get the new copy. I've waited several weeks before pulling mine since I knew there were going to be changes on the reports and wanted to see those before I got a new one. You have to request it before the next 3b report day comes or you lose it.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 2 of 4
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

The scores will change when something substancial happens, but the report does not update until you request it.   You will have to click on update report and then it will have two tabs Redeem & Purchase. There will be a notification telling you how many reports you have available. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, this is what I was hping for!  I know the FICO8 score changes whenever there is an update.  Happy to see I can delay the full reports and still be able to log in and see score changes before doing so. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.