Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CCT list reports accurately?

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Does CCT list reports accurately?

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully, I can get a few questions answered on this subject?

I recently ordered CCT $1 deal. I paid off a CO credit card from First Progress. On the EX report it shows:

First Progress
Paid $0
paid, was a CO
Status updated: 03/01/2018(same on all)

But, TU and EQ reporting(exactly the same)

TU:
First Progress
Closed
Late
bal(nothing)

EQ:
First Progress
Closed installment loan
Late
Bal(nothing)

What do I need to do to here on the TU and EQ reports to show accurate info? Do I call each bureau? Do I have to mail? Do I OR can I dispute this info to each bureau, in question?

Or

Does it take CCT time to report accurate info? I don’t want to look like a fool but, I’m sure this is not accurate reporting info(?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Does CCT list reports accurately?

More than likely TU/EQ are dragging their feet updating that account the same as on your EX report. Give it a little more time before taking any action.

Message 2 of 5
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Thanks for that quick reply, simplynoir!! 😊👍

Yes. I’ll take that advice and wait. Thank you!

Would the TU/EQ, once updated correctly, show the same date: 03/01/2018 as EX is showing or will it differ when they each update??

Thanks! 😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 3 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Typically the date listed is as when it was received which *should* be the same as on the EX report.

Message 4 of 5
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Thanks a million!

👍😊

>

I❤️NY
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.