cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have this problem with CCT ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit check total question

The trial says 7 days but they actually give you 10 free days. On the 11th day go back to site and log in. You will be presented with another $1 offer. You do not have to create a new user ID/account. I have done about 15 trials with the same ID. You get an email from Experian when the trial ends (on the 11th day) It says your account is now free. That is when you know you are good to go for another trial. Just go to the site and log in. Do not click the "get 3 free scores for $1". That is the link to create a new account. That is not neccessary. Just click "member login". It will ask you if you want to start another free trial or keep your free membership.

Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Ill try that
Message 32 of 37
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Thanks Morpho.
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep it works just like morpho says. you don't even have to go to cct anymore, the main experian site lets you do it now. they have a free 30day trial too, but i always do the 10day for $1

Message 34 of 37
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yep it works just like morpho says. you don't even have to go to cct anymore, the main experian site lets you do it now. they have a free 30day trial too, but i always do the 10day for $1

Yes, i do the 30 day every month cancel repeat every month and its FREE sorry but i like freeSmiley LOLHeart

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, i got the email from Experian saying my acct is now free. Went to credit check total website. Only gives me free for 30 day option. Doesn't give option for 1 dollar. Tried signing in and also the dollar sign in. Both only give option for 30 days.
Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never mind, got it figured out. It worked
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.