Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop off dates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop off dates?

Hi, does anyone know which credit report or where, can I see the approx. dates of items dropping off my credit report. I have seen it before but I dont remember which report it is on. I have True Credit monitoring and My Fico Score Watch, but I havent seen it on those sites either. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drop off dates?

I saw them when I received the free annual reports from Transunion can't quite rember if equifax and experian showed it but I believe one of them did as well. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

DOFD (Date Of First Delinquency) is what's used to calculate when something drops off. The CRAs store it, but don't report it. Some report when the tradeline will drop off. I believe if you call the CRAs, they will tell you what DOFD they have on file.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, you can ask the creditor as well as the bureau because in my experience I have seen different dates! Especially if you are trying to make a big purchase playing the waiting game with credit. If you are playing the wait game don't be proactive because you don't want something coming back to haunt you like a sold account!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.