Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ ISSUE

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

EQ ISSUE

Recently have experienced some declined with a letter stating no credit report found. Applied with Rocket Mortgage yesterday of course they do a triple pull. Unable to obtain my EQ report. Tired to pull it from myfico got an error regarding EQ. Called EQ they dont see any HPs after 11/23/19 none of my credit report is accurate. Has anyone experienced this issue recently. No I do not have freeze or lock on credit report checked EX and TU both are accurate and reporting correctly. Any feedback would be amazing. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: EQ ISSUE

When it come to EQ. Toss a coin and it wont land. They are a mess. Pull your annual report on them and see if that works. Call back and see if you have a mixed file. Someone with a name close to yours may be bleeding over onto your reports.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with Equifax

Has anyone had problems with getting their score or pulling a report from Equifax? I tried for weeks to get a dispute comment removed and finally succeeded now the mortgage company can’t get a report or score from them?????
Message 3 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Problems with Equifax

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone had problems with getting their score or pulling a report from Equifax? I tried for weeks to get a dispute comment removed and finally succeeded now the mortgage company can’t get a report or score from them?????

Yep, I had nothing but problems with EQ. Wasted many a phone calls.

Seems after Many escalations they finally resolved The problem for Me. What a PITA.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issues. My mortgage loan officer is unable to pull mine either. so frustrating. I was able to pull it just fine on MuFICO on 11/8/19. 

Message 5 of 10
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am having the same issues. My mortgage loan officer is unable to pull mine either. so frustrating. I was able to pull it just fine on MuFICO on 11/8/19. 

Were able to get it resloved? What did they say to you? Can you PM me? 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

GL with EQ! PITA!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Problems with Equifax

same issue, called to have dispute comments removed at the beginning of last month. Now, me nor my lender can pull equifax. I get the same thing, mix match error on myfico, can't pull annual credit report, and can't pull trimerge from Experian. I realized this earlier last month and feared that my lender would have an issue. I called numerous times with no luck on getting equifax to acknowledge the issue. Please let me know if you find a fix for this. We are at a standstill on our mortgage because of equifax. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was this ever resolved for you? Looking for a fix for myself. 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called last month to get dispute comments removed and all of a sudden, equifax not available to anyone, not me, not my mortgage lender, no where. I was told several times by equifax that nothing was wrong. Today after calling almost daily since around the 15th of Dec, I finally get a US rep who listened. I told her to have a tech team attempt to remove soft inquiries, after reading this in several forums. She placed me on hold, reached out to someone in the office of consumer affairs office and said that he agreed with what I was saying. He said that my file is large due to all of the soft inquiries. A ticket was opened to remove them, but can take 14-21 days. I hope its sooner, Equifax is holding our mortgage approval up. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.