Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ and TU not updated while EX did

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ and TU not updated while EX did

We're desperately waiting for a balance to be updated so we can buy a house, and EX did today, but TU and EQ are still showing the August balance. Any tips to get it to update? We're running out of time. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Re: EQ and TU not updated while EX did

@Anonymous wrote:

We're desperately waiting for a balance to be updated so we can buy a house, and EX did today, but TU and EQ are still showing the August balance. Any tips to get it to update? We're running out of time. 

Congrats on your path to buying a new home.  Based on the context I assume you're refering to your Fico8 scores?  Or are you referring to your mortgage scores (5,4, and 2)?  If i'm not mistaken, your lender or loan officer should have the ability to run a quick re-score for you after you paid your balances assuming you allow enough time.  At least this is what I've read in the "mortgage approval" section of these forums.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, we literally just need an update from the loan account to show ON the credit report. Not worried at all about our score. There was a negative comment that needs to be removed and it reflects correctly on experian but not on the other two, even though the loan company sent all updates to all 3 this morning. 

Message 3 of 4
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

They all seem to update on their own schedule. You could try calling the two CA's that haven't updated yet and see if they can help you out, otherwise you will just be at their mercy as to when they update your reports.
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.