Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax delay in reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax delay in reporting

I've had so many issues with Equifax in the past.   I had their monitor service, and apparantely if you used their service to check your report often, it would freeze.  I finally got that taken care of last year and canceled my service.  have had an issue that I know of in a long time.

I just started using myfico again to monitor and I noticed that equifax is not reporting and/or taking a long time compared to EX or TU.  I paid for an additional report through myfico and it updated.  Since monday I've received severeal updates from EX and TU but nothing from EQ.  Does this make sense?  Are they slow at reporting or do you think I have another issue?

I checked my CCT report today and my EQ scores were much higher on their site than myfico

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax delay in reporting

For a brief period of time I used Myfico for my scores a good while back. If my memory is correct the reports needed a "trigger" to initiate an update and it varied as to what those triggers were. Long story short, I found that for me (ymmv) I wasn't happy enough with the speed in which my reports updated compared to other sites I tried for what I was paying at the time. This may be the case here.

I did switch to CCT last couple of years and they worked pretty well for me. But a recent change in what they offered made me stop using them and switch to Experian Monitoring which seems to be working out great. I believe CCT may still have the $1 then cancel option available but I'm not certain. 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.