cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax dispute down?

tag
moadikum

Equifax dispute down?

Trying to possibly dispute something online via MyEquifax (Equifax's portal). Getting this message:

You are not able to dispute this information. This may be because you have already filed a dispute and it is under investigation.

If you have not filed a dispute or need more information, contact Equifax at 888-836-6351.

I called, and they said there's a system update going on, and to try later. Sounds like possible BS, so just curious if anyone else is able to access the online dispute page. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
moadikum

Re: Equifax dispute down?

bump

Message 2 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

No need to bump. You tried yesterday at 2pm. Try again today. May not be **.

Message 3 of 14
moadikum

I tried again today - still getting the same error. Would really appreciate some more data points on people that can test.

Message 4 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@moadikum I checked for ya and yes, they're down.....I can't put a freeze in place.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 14
moadikum

Thanks so much for checking @GApeachy Just to confirm, when going to the MyEquifax > Dispute section - you saw this same message: 
"

You are not able to dispute this information. This may be because you have already filed a dispute and it is under investigation.

If you have not filed a dispute or need more information, contact Equifax at 888-836-6351."

Message 6 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

No sorry, I clicked too quickly....I can't do a freeze.  But I clicked on Dispute center and I got this:  So I cannot click on anything below, just like it doesn't work.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 8.43.33 AM.png

Message 7 of 14
moadikum

@GApeachy What do you mean you can't click on anything? It doesn't work?

Message 8 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Right, in the above screen shot where it shows to "click" the section I'd want to dispute it won't do anything if I try to click.  So I believe it's down, well.....updating and just not responding.  

Message 9 of 14
moadikum

@GApeachy  Thanks for testing - that's weird - so you click, and no response at all. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.