Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax issues

Hi, i've tried to create a mysocialsecurity account online but when it comes to credit questions it ask me totally unrelated questions about loans and such from 2012, 2014 etc but i just got my ssn on feb 2017, my credit file starts on may when i got my first credit card, i can request experian and trans report and they are accurate and they ask me questions related to my credit but when i try to get the equifax at annualcreditreport i get the same questions that i do on creating myssn account and even some banks i've applied reject me because they ask me same equifax unrelated to me questions because they use equifax only, so what can i do about that? I want those banks to be able to see my equifax report and allow me to open credit cards, prepaid cards or whatever i want to apply for and also i want to create my ssn account, will mailing the request of an equifax report to the address provided at annualcredit.com fix both above issues? I currently own 2 credit cards and my fico score is around 730 in perfect shape no late payments and below 30% usage, oe should i file a complaint for equifax? I've read many complaints about them making it impossible for everyone to get theyr online report and some people end up paying for a free service and once they pay surprise surprise they get theyr report with no issues.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.