Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax problems

tag
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Equifax problems

Is anyone having an issue with Equifax lately!? They have been double reporting and also today my bank of America card balance went from $1 which is the new report (reported on the 17th of February) back to $280( which was my previous balance from last months statement) back to $1 now today back to $280. I don't think it's bank of America that is having a mix up because it reports correct for the rest of my bureaus. Also, I noticed it yesterday when I checked my credit report via annual credit report also on my Experian credit works for this month showed the balance of $280 which is incorrect. What's going on?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax problems

I have to ask. How did you get your credit scores up in some cases almost 200 points in a month? A lot of derogatory marks removed?
Message 2 of 4
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Disputes, goodwill letters, and money lol and of course Payment history! This forum is how I learned about it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax is one I actually never have a problem with.
200 points up in a month is great! Ypu must be so happy!! Mine is 100 in 2 months approximately. But like you said....with MONEY. Lol I've paid a lot off and stuff still hasn't updated. I was waiting a couple weeks to start goodwill's since some of my stuff hasn't even updated yet.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.