Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Equifax

I have a sub to their Scorewatch product. I had it will be cancelled a couple of days before it renews. Why did they do what they did to their website last week. It is absolutely horrible.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax

Are you talking about the actual Equifax website? I have a subscription there as well and I'm not liking the layout at all either.

I will be cancelling my sub in the next week or so, just waiting on my AmEx Blue Cash card to be listed, I can refresh my report there daily so once I see it listed I will cancel, as I also have the MYFico Score Watch sub as well, but I can't refresh my report everyday here so I need Equifax for now.

My AmEx was backdated to 91 so I do not believe I will receive an alert from EQ or MyFico (I didn't get an alert when the AmEx that I'm AU on opened in 84) I assume because Equifax's system did not recognize it as a new account being that it was a 27.9 year old card.

But I might get an alert from MyFico's Score Watch because I may see a small increase in points due to a 20 year old card being listed raising my AAoA.

I have no idea why I typed all that, it has nothing to do with your post............sorrrrrry Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 6
tbolt2
Contributor

Don't why they did it - they didn't improve the look very much, didn't give us any new functionality or features that I've seen yet. Not impressed at all... it is still the hands down winner for slowest website i've ever visited....  

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbolt2 wrote:

it is still the hands down winner for slowest website i've ever visited....  

Where I live, we can only get dial up, other than Satellite (which I'm not paying over 70 a month for) so yeah I know all about how slooooooooooooowwwww their website loads Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Maybe it's me but I cannot figure out how to archive the alerts. I'm only paying 7 bucks a month but I think I am just going to cancel and buy EQ single scores every quarter from this website with the discount. My stuff is static and I know the effects of how cards report so it's like watching paint dry now.

Message 5 of 6
tbolt2
Contributor

It's not just you.....I haven't figured it out yet either. I plan to drop it at the end of this month, if not sooner. It's too slow and the information and speed available here are so much better.

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.