cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Contact Number & TransUnion report #?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Contact Number & TransUnion report #?

Hello,everyone!

I purchase the 3B service from MyFico and just got my new report. I went to TransUnion website, and it said I had to have a report number to speak to someone. I looked and looked, No such number to be found on my new report.  Then for Experian, a number is not listed. I went to their website, and it said to call the number at the top of the report. Well, that number doesn't exist.

Can anyone explain to me how I can speak to someone at Experian and Transunion? If I call, Transunion are they going to want that report number? I haven't tried they are closed now its 2:30 am.

If anyone has a number for Experian, it would be much appreciated.

I did search the forum, but the results were old and irrelevant.

UPDATE: Called Transunion and they are requiring a report number, I explained I used MyFico.com and they don't have them. In a nutshell, they were not helpful.

All the Experian numbers I found online just wanted to sell me stuff. I kept asking to be transferred and requested a supervisor. Again, they stated I had the incorrect number. Yet, couldn't provide me with the right one. Kept telling me to call the number at the top of my report. Again, as with TU I explained I don't have a number on my report. They were not helpful.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Contact Number & TransUnion report #?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=experian+customer+service

(Mod Edit--inappropriate content has been removed.  --SE)

Message 2 of 6
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

(Mod Edit--referenced posts have been removed.  --SE)

As for your question, report numbers are available when you pull a report from EX and not from myfico. So if you want a report number, go to EX pull a report and you will get one and use that when you call EX. Same thing applies for your TU report.

The number to call to EX CSR is usually found on the EX report too. Here is the number I had called in the past 18002089232

Message 3 of 6
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Posts that did not align with our Forum TOS have been edited or removed.   Please refrain from any posts that are off-topic or that are contrary to our FSR guidelines.  

For more information, please see the following:   FICO Forums TOS

SunriseEarth

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@darwin_wins Thank you for the information. It is much appreciated. I will give that number a try. It is one that I didn't have in my list of like 12. They have so many numbers lol. Thank you again!

PS to the Moderator. Thank you as well. :-)

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, thanks indeed to the moderator.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.