cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit Monitoring

Highlighted
Valued Member

Experian Credit Monitoring

So I signed up for the Experian premium credit monitoring trial back in March to check their FICO scores and canceled the trial membership well before the 7 day mark. When I went back a couple of weeks later they offered me the same exact same trial again

I've done this just about every month since and the offer always pops up exactly 1 day after the trial ended. I've never seen any extra charges beyond the trail price on the card statement I use.

Has this happened to anyone else, or is it a 'glitch in the Matrix' on my end? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Experian Credit Monitoring

Nope, not a glitch in the matrix. I've been using and promoting the never-ending trials since Oct of last year. A couple of bucks a month sure beats all the alternatives. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve 18.5k
Chase Freedom 11.7k
American Express Bonvoy Brilliant 22.5k
American Express Bonvoy Business 10k
Barclays Aviator Red 4k
Citi Double Cash 13.5k
Amazon Store Card 10k

Fico 8s as of 10/1/2020:

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Experian Credit Monitoring

Many people have done continuous $1 trials with Experian / CCT over lengths of time.  I got up to probably 60 trials in during my rebuild before my scores topped out and I didn't find any use for them any longer.  I may do some testing in the upcoming months and if so will definitely go back to the $1 trials to grab before/after scores.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.