Did you mean: 

Experian CreditWorks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian CreditWorks

Hello,

I am back.

So the Experian's CreditWorks Premium service. For $24 / month (looking to get this ...but some confusing info for me and had to ask)

https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/credit-monitoring.html

Can you get the score everyday? or is only every 30 days?

I need this:

*To get notify everyday to any changes to my credit

*Able to see score every day if it changes

*See all 3 scores or the main one

Starting in few days will start paying some bills, Credit Cards off and wanted to see exactly every day how my score is doing and any changes on my Credit 

About the scores , are all thos combined to One score? or...

Thanks for advice.

P.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Experian CreditWorks

CreditWorks Premium gives you an updated Experian score & report daily and updated TU & EQ scores & reports monthly.

And yes, 3 bureau monitoring alerts also. But it will not alert you a score change for EQ or TU - only when inquiries and new accounts are added.

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reply.

So if a Credit Card is paid off, the lander will send info to reporting agency witch is Experian, TransUnion or Equifax , then the score changes?

Now, let say i pay a credit card off, do they report it right away? or they do it every 30 days? or at 1 st of every month?

Well i trying to pay some of my bills/credit cards off and wanted my score to go up to qualify for a home loan to buy a house.

My TU is 635 and EQ is 647. (from carmacredit site)

Will be nice if i can get over 700 in 2,3 months. I hope to pay 70%+ of my $$$ owning in Credit cards and car payments.

Is there such place like 

Experian's CreditWorks Premium service

that you can have husband and wife on the same account? to monitor the credit ? or it must be separate because of the social security number? 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hi @Anonymous, since your recent posts are on a different topic than your January thread I've moved the posts to a new thread to get your questions more exposure.

--UB

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB , Thank you.

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

During my research in the form , i found someone posting this link:

https://www.experian.com/lp/identity-int-2.html?&pc=sem_exp_admarketplace&cc=sem_exp_admarketplace_a...

witch Experian's CreditWorks Premium is $19/m  and 30 days free trial.

Is that that same premium service as this:

witch is $24/m

Thanks,

Message 6 of 29
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

https://www.experian.com/lp/identity-int-2.html?&pc=sem_exp_admarketplace&cc=sem_exp_admarketplace_ad&ref=1555377167010200000

witch is $24/m

Thanks,

Almost but not quite.   

The $19.99 / month IdentityWorks gives you daily Experian FICO scores & reports with Quarterly Transunion & Equifax FICO scores and reports. 

The $24.99/month CreditWorks Premium membership gives you daily Experian FICO scores & reports with Monthly Transunion & Equifax FICO scores and reports. 

I wrote a long response  to your last post but when I hit submit, I lost all of it becuase UncleB apparently moved the thread as I was composing...

so I have to start over *sigh*

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 7 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@thornback wrote:

I wrote a long response  to your last post but when I hit submit, I lost all of it becuase UncleB apparently moved the thread as I was composing...

@thornback usually replies still "make the trip" when a thread is moved, but before you retype it check your profile... the system might have auto-saved a draft copy. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thornback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

https://www.experian.com/lp/identity-int-2.html?&pc=sem_exp_admarketplace&cc=sem_exp_admarketplace_ad&ref=1555377167010200000

witch is $24/m

Thanks,

Almost but not quite.   

The $19.99 / month IdentityWorks gives you daily Experian FICO scores & reports with Quarterly Transunion & Equifax FICO scores and reports. 

The $24.99/month CreditWorks Premium membership gives you daily Experian FICO scores & reports with Monthly Transunion & Equifax FICO scores and reports. 

Thank you for that advice! I guess will be signing up for the $24/m.

Regards,

Message 9 of 29
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So if a Credit Card is paid off, the lander will send info to reporting agency witch is Experian, TransUnion or Equifax , then the score changes?

Now, let say i pay a credit card off, do they report it right away? or they do it every 30 days? or at 1 st of every month?

Lenders report your balances to all three bureaus once every single month.  The date of reporting for most lenders is your statement closing date (not the due date, the statement closing date).   If you look at your most recent billing statement for each lender, you will see a date range for that billing cycle; the last day of the billing cycle is your statement closing date.   The balance on your account as of the statement closing date is the balance that will be reported to the credit bureaus.

Once the lender reports your balance for that month,  the information will be updated on your credit reports by each bureau individually - this process can take anywhere from 1-10 days, depending on the bureau.   In my experience,  Experian updates within 24-48 hours of receiving new information; followed by Equifax within 72 hours; and Transunion is the slowest with a 3-5 day turnaround.    Bureau updating time frames vary for everyone though so...

Whenever new information is recorded onto you reports, your score will either adjust accordingly or remain the same.   Not all balance changes result in a score change - *refer to my post at the beginning of this thread where I explained utilization thresholds. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Well i trying to pay some of my bills/credit cards off and wanted my score to go up to qualify for a home loan to buy a house.

My TU is 635 and EQ is 647. (from carmacredit site)

Remember in my earlier post when I explained that scores from Credit Karma should be ignored as they are of the Vantage 3 model, not FICO?  Vantage 3 scores weigh aspects of your credit differently than FICO - it also responds to changes to your credit differently than FICO.  Because of this, there is often a very large gap between your Vantage 3 and FICO scores.   Lenders do not use Vantage scores to make credit decision,  they use FICO. 

If you will be seeking a mortage soon, then you will need to monitor your FICO Mortage scores.    The Experian service will only provide your Experian FICO Mortage score - it will not provide mortage scores for Transunion and Equifax (it will only give FICO 8 scores for TU & EQ).  

To obtain and track your mortage scores for all 3 bureaus, you will need to purchase a myFICO.com Ultimate 3B subscription.  myFICO costs more because it provides all 28 versions of your FICO scores (includes FICO8, FICO9, Mortgage, Auto, and Bankcard versions).  

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there such place like 

Experian's CreditWorks Premium service

that you can have husband and wife on the same account? to monitor the credit ? or it must be separate because of the social security number? 

No.  As far as I know, they need to be separate accounts.  

myFICO.com did offer a Family Plan in recent months, but the link is not working now and the plan is no longer listed as an option on their product page (?), so I guess it's no longer available.   I know they had some issues with it so perhaps they're working out the kinks and it will be available again in the future..  I don't know. 

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.