Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian CreditWorks

tag
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Experian CreditWorks

Your next 3 BUREAU REPORT will be ready in 28 days.

3 BUREAU means all 3 reports and scores from EX, EQ, and TU.

I explained this several times in previous posts. 

ONLY the Experian score and report is updated daily.  Today the date under the EX score says 4/17, tomorrow it will update to 4/18.

The other 2 scores are updated monthly - so in 28 days, you'll be able to pull a new 3 Bureau report and see updated scores & reports for TU & EQ.

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curios, i am not seen any movement in my credit from  April 24 th. is this normal? or the credit card,etc,... companies are not reporting ?

2019-04-29_19-50-07.jpg

I guess maybe i may have to wait till the first , maybe some will report then. Paid quite few cards off, so patiently waiting to see what happens now.

Thanks for any avice on this.

Message 23 of 29
thornback
Senior Contributor

You won't see a change in score or to your reports every single day... only when a change in information occurs.    The lenders will report new balances according to the statement closing date.   Once the statement for a billing cycle closes, they report the updated balance to the credit bureaus.  The bureaus then update that information onto your credit reports -- this process can take anywhere from 1-5 days to complete, depending on the bureau.   You should be able to look at your credit report for Experian to see which lenders have and have not yet reported an update for this month since that report updates daily.  You can also look to see what time of the month they usually send an update by checking the 'last updated' field on your credit report. 

Also understand that your score may not change with every single balance update.   Your score is only affected by a change in balance if it causes your utilization to either rise above or fall below one of the scoring thresholds.    The uiltization thresholds are 88.9%, 68.9%, 48.9%, 28.9%, 8.9%.       

So,  for example,  say your utilization is at 35% and pay your balances down a bit, bringing your utilization down to 30% -- you will not see a score increase becuase the paydown didn't cause your utilization to fall below the next threshold for scoring, which is 28.9%.    Once you pay enough of the balance to bring utilization below 28.9%,  you'll see a change in score as a result.   And once you go from 28.9% down below 8.9%, you'll see another increase in score. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curios, i am not seen any movement in my credit from  April 24 th. is this normal? or the credit card,etc,... companies are not reporting ?

2019-04-29_19-50-07.jpg

I guess maybe i may have to wait till the first , maybe some will report then. Paid quite few cards off, so patiently waiting to see what happens now.

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thornback wrote:

You won't see a change in score or to your reports every single day... only when a change in information occurs.    The lenders will report new balances according to the statement closing date.   Once the statement for a billing cycle closes, they report the updated balance to the credit bureaus.  The bureaus then update that information onto your credit reports -- this process can take anywhere from 1-5 days to complete, depending on the bureau.   You should be able to look at your credit report for Experian to see which lenders have not yet reported an update for this month since that report updates daily.   

Also understand that your score may not change with every single balance update.   Your score is only affected by a change in balance if it causes your utilization to either rise above or fall below one of the scoring thresholds.    The uiltization thresholds are 88.9%, 68.9%, 48.9%, 28.9%, 8.9%.       

So,  for example,  say your utilization is at 35% and pay your balances down a bit, bringing your utilization down to 30% -- you will not see a score increase becuase the paydown didn't cause your utilization to fall below the next threshold for scoring, which is 28.9%.    Once you pay enough of the balance to bring utilization below 28.9%,  you'll see a change in score as a result.   And once you go from 28.9% down below 8.9%, you'll see another increase in score. 

@Anonymous wrote:

2019-04-29_19-50-07.jpg

Thank you for that advice!

Message 25 of 29
babbles
Established Contributor

I noticed the premium will not show all your open accounts.

Message 26 of 29
thornback
Senior Contributor

@babbles wrote:

This is not my experience.  And I've been using the service for 2 years now.

The accounts are categorized - iirc,  section for (1) open revolvers, (2) open loans, (3) closed accounts, and (4) All. 

In the mobile app, you have to click on the section to view what you want - if you select 'All' you should see all. 

If you don't see all of your accounts you should contact cust support

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Message 27 of 29
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Not my experience either with the premium service.  EX subscription has always shown all my accounts and updates, +  seen there sooner, often much sooner there for EX updates than myFICO.

@babbles wrote:

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@babbles wrote:

some cards don't report to all 3 burros! those little donkeys just report what they get sent.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.