Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian not updating.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian not updating.

Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? 

It's been two weeks and I know there has been changes because the other credit bureaus have updated twice. 

I've checked through Experian as well and nothing there so I know it's not a myFICO issue 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Experian not updating.

FYI ..Experian has been slow to update several of my accounts.

They have all updated on EQ and TU.

Message 2 of 8
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Eq updated today for me.

Message 3 of 8
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

I'm waiting for Experian to update also . . . they inadvertently purged a positive account before the end of the 10-year period and I'm waiting on them to reinstate that trade line in addition to other updates.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 8
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? 

It's been two weeks and I know there has been changes because the other credit bureaus have updated twice. 

I've checked through Experian as well and nothing there so I know it's not a myFICO issue 

Something is definitely going on with Experian lately. It had always been the quickest to update my accounts (usually by the day after statement cut) then Equifax and lastly Trans.  Now for the last couple of months it has taken 3-4 days for most accounts to update.

Trans and Equifax are both beating Experian with updating.

Just checking today and seeing my Cap1 cards still have not updated and they statement cut on the 10th while Trans and Equifax have already updated.

I have one account on Ex that had not updated since FEB and just updated to MAR statement a couple of days ago.

I hope they clear up whatever the problem is and get back to the dependable way they were.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same, they used to update the quickest. 

They finally updated today but didn't update an account that was reported before the other accounts that are on this updated report. 

Message 6 of 8
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

Experian is getting worse and worse. My Cap1s still haven't updated and statements cut on the 9th. I have 3 others now that should have updated and still show April. Also I still have the one account that just updated to March from Feb.

That's 6 accounts so far that haven't updated like they usually do.  Trans and Equifax are updating as usual.

I guess I will have to just ignore Experian for right now before it drives me bonkers.

Message 7 of 8
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

I don't think the problem is with experian because changes show up in a timely manner over directly on the experian website using their free product.

it is the reporting over here on myfico that lags.  I get the same issue with my EQ score never updating unless I pull a new 3b (though changes to EQ are reported.)

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.