Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian unable to complete request??

tag
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Experian unable to complete request??

I'm trying to pull up my credit report and filled out all the info. And agreed to the T and C's and then it says unable to honor request. What does that mean? I've done this before and gotten it. 

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian unable to complete request??

I've been getting this for months.  I can only veiw my reports 1x then I get the error.  I was told a few months ago by special handling dept that it would be fixed in 48-72hrs.  3 months later still the same issues.  However, today I was told my file is too big and the IT  dept is working on it, at this time they can only provide my report via mail.  Makes no sense to me if I can initally view the report.  Really don't believe what they are telling me.

ETA:  Exp is saying this is happening with a lot or customers and they are working on the issue.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.