Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 09 score available

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

FICO 09 score available

I don't know if anyone else has posted this, but I just ordered a new TU report and it came with FICO 09 scores. I was disappointed by FICO 09s are about 20-30 points lowers than all the 08 scores.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: FICO 09 score available

@ddemari wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has posted this, but I just ordered a new TU report and it came with FICO 09 scores. I was disappointed by FICO 09s are about 20-30 points lowers than all the 08 scores.

Not a significant difference for my scores.  My FICO 09 scores are a little higher than my FICO 08 scores.  

Message 2 of 62
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

FICO 9 Now Showing on myFICO 3B Reports?

Just read on the other credit site that FICO 9 is now included.  Interesting to see how much different it will be from FICO 8.

Message 3 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

Is this a free report, like the sort you get through AnnualCreditReport.com?  I had not heard of reports that included scores, unless they were from a third-party provider like myFICO, which was pulling your report and score and then presenting it to you together as a bundled package for a fee.

Where did you get this?  I'd be fascinated to see my FICO 9 scores.  I just googled Where can I see my FICO 9? and got nothing useful.

Message 4 of 62
ddemari
Super Contributor

I bought a TU report from myfico.com
Message 5 of 62
JLK93
Established Contributor

I just pulled my Transunion report from Myfico. My Fico 9 score is 850. That is one point higher than my Transunion Fico 8.

TU 09 2-13-16.png

Message 6 of 62
ddemari
Super Contributor

Oilcan CONGRATS to you! I'm jealous hahah. Phenomenal job to you!
Message 7 of 62
JLK93
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
Oilcan CONGRATS to you! I'm jealous hahah. Phenomenal job to you!

Thanks ddemari!

Message 8 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing ddemari.  Makes me wonder why they are offering the 09 score now.  Does it still give all the Fico 08 and 04 versions as well? Also, would like to know if they are giving 09 scores out as well for EQ and EX so go buy those as well Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ddemari!

I just checked the product description for the $30/month credit monitoring product at myFICO and sure enough they have added some language that says that, among the many scores you get, you also get "the newly released FICO® Score 9."  Good news.  I am almost tempted to join up again and get the monitoring product.  Too many recent changes in my profile for that to make sense, but I will look forward to seeing them this summer.

Message 10 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.