Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 10 score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO 10 score

Is it possible to see what my FICO 10 score is? Merry Christmas!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: FICO 10 score

No, it hasn't been released yet

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speaking of that, when is the ETA?  Is it 2021?

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now winter of 2020, so could be anytime or maybe it’s been delayed?
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting sidenote I just looked it up it said it was supposed to be before the end of the year and when I read a FICO site it said the trended data will consider 24+ months of data, nerdwallet said 30 months.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hummm.  I supposed I'd tend to favor what Fico says over NW on the subject, but you never know these days.

If Fico 10 is released this winter, or say first half of 2021, how long do we reasonably think it will take before it gains any sort of traction?

When was Fico 9 released relative to when we saw [some] lenders start using it?  It still seems far less common that Fico 8.  I imagine Fico 10 will "catch on" quicker than Fico 9 has, but that's just a guess.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies. I was talking to a friend tied to the lending industry and he made it sound like it was already being used. That's what I get for listening to him ramble. Lol!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hummm.  I supposed I'd tend to favor what Fico says over NW on the subject, but you never know these days.

If Fico 10 is released this winter, or say first half of 2021, how long do we reasonably think it will take before it gains any sort of traction?

When was Fico 9 released relative to when we saw [some] lenders start using it?  It still seems far less common that Fico 8.  I imagine Fico 10 will "catch on" quicker than Fico 9 has, but that's just a guess.

@Anonymous But FICO said 24+, so they aren't being unequivocal. Probably depends on how much data CRA keeps. Does that vary?

Message 8 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

Where on myfico can i find articles about myfico new score releases or anything new coming up? Hope i"m wording it right. Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@razzy116 wrote:

Where on myfico can i find articles about myfico new score releases or anything new coming up? Hope i"m wording it right. Thank you and be safe.

@razzy116 I don't know but check the education link at the bottom where there's great articles from A to Z. @Remedios do you know where it would be?

Meanwhile here's a link to an article at Experian that discusses it:

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/fico-10-score-changes-what-it-means-to-your-credit/

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.