cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Remedios
Moderator

Re: FICO 10/10T Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score

Done 

Undead Danny Trejo looks strangely like dead Danny Trejo, who looks exactly like alive Danny Trejo. Thanks, Netflix!
Message 191 of 1,053
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: FICO 10/10T Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score

@CassieCard Did you say EQ uses EQ5 and EQ9 for this? Please elaborate.
-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 192 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO 10/10T Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score


@Birdman7 wrote:
@CassieCardDid you say EQ uses EQ5 and EQ9 for this? Please elaborate.

Yes.

 

"Meet FICO® Resilience Index, a new analytic tool to help capture consumer credit risk linked to unexpected economic stress. A 2-digit score ranging from 1 to 99 (with higher values representing higher sensitivity to financial stress), FICO Resilience Index is designed for use in conjunction with FICO Scores 5, 8, and 9 and is delivered with up to five reason codes that help lenders better understand the output as well as support adverse action communication, if necessary.

 

Download the product sheet for FICO Resilience Index today to learn more."

 

https://www.equifax.com/product-sheets/fico-resilience-index/ 

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 193 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO 10/10T Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score


@Remedios wrote:

Done 


@Remedios  Bol'shoye spasiba!

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 194 of 1,053
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of May 15, 2020

 

Member Name

Score

Red Flags

Remarks

LaHossBoss

41

0

6 unpaid CAs, 2 paid COs, Open Loan 34%, SLs reporting defaulted, Recent accounts (2mo), AAoA 9y 3mo
EW800

46

2

850 FICO 8s and 9s
tacpoly

46

2

 
Thomas_Thumb

48

2

Perfect credit profile.
sjt

51

2

Was 52 then 47 now 51. 830+ all FICO 8s
LaHossBoss SO

52

2

Unpaid CAs, SLs defaulted
angelwingz

53

2

 
Trudy

54

1

CassieCard

55

2

Was 53. Now homeless and shoplifting for fun and profit.
CreditObsessedinFL

58

2

 
sarge12

59

2

Serving time in a women's prison. Won't leave. FICO 8s 819+
NRB525

63

2

 
Revelate

63

2

EQ 8 826 and EQ 5 799. Putting it on his dating profile because it says 'Sensitive'. It's going to work.
Birdman7

64

2

Sleeping.
RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

 
Dumbee

67

?

 
Remedios

67

2

Was 65. Got prison tattoo and it got worse.
Kenro

72

?

High 700s across all FICO 8s.

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 195 of 1,053
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: FICO 10/10T Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score

Cassie, I missed the 2 out of 3...lol
-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 196 of 1,053
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@CassieCard wrote:

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of May 15, 2020

 

Member Name

Score

Red Flags

Remarks

LaHossBoss

41

0

6 unpaid CAs, 2 paid COs, Open Loan 34%, SLs reporting defaulted, Recent accounts (2mo), AAoA 9y 3mo
EW800

46

2

850 FICO 8s and 9s
tacpoly

46

2

 
Thomas_Thumb

48

2

Perfect credit profile.
sjt

51

2

Was 52 then 47 now 51. 830+ all FICO 8s
LaHossBoss SO

52

2

Unpaid CAs, SLs defaulted
angelwingz

53

2

 
Trudy

54

1

CassieCard

55

2

Was 53. Now homeless and shoplifting for fun and profit.
CreditObsessedinFL

58

2

 
sarge12

59

2

Serving time in a women's prison. Won't leave. FICO 8s 819+
NRB525

63

2

 
Revelate

63

2

EQ 8 826 and EQ 5 799. Putting it on his dating profile because it says 'Sensitive'. It's going to work.
Birdman7

64

2

Sleeping.
RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

 
Dumbee

67

?

 
Remedios

67

2

Was 65. Got prison tattoo and it got worse.
Kenro

72

?

High 700s across all FICO 8s.

Smiley Very HappySmiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL I was just thinking of a nap, too! You're awesome @CassieCard !!

-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 197 of 1,053
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@Dinosaur wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Birdman7 wrote:
Yeah I haven’t had a lot of time to browse the site lately. I’ve pretty much just been responding notifications most of the time, so I missed it, but looking forward to reading it! Thank you for the link. I wonder if its serious delinquencies or just minors? Probably just minor.

I don't know; previously 60D late was counted as a serious delinquency and that was confirmed not only by reason code but also by scorecard assignment by what reason codes flatly weren't there.

 

I never would have conjectured that say a 60D late could shift categories of seriousness but I can't explain it any other way.  If 60D goes at 2 years what happens at 5 years for 90D for example?  I still remember the one individual with a 90D hit a 798 on TU FICO 8... and for that matter what if this doesn't happen on EQ which has traditionally always punished my negatives more harshly than TU?

 

This really just blows up some of my previously held opinions.


"Inquiring Minds Wonder" if your memory was correct and an adjustment was made to the scoring system? Food for thought. Reminds me to go grocery shopping "oh joy" Smiley Frustrated


Nah, FICO has only publicly adjusted a score twice in the last 20 years AFAIK post release, the first was the whole FICO 8 AU debacle where every stay at home parent with just AU's lost their credit scores overnight.  The second was the HELOC changes, which we're still not really sure if FICO 04 was modified or just FICO 8 nearish release.  Admittedly there could have been other quieter changes before those, but changing something like FICO 04 right now?  We're talking about the score that underpins the ENTIRE mortgage market, trillions of dollars in real money.  That's not done lightly, and I'm highly understating that.

 

As for my own memory I'm not that old yet Smiley Happy.  Example from a report 3-31-19 and I have others (I randomly just double-clicked in my credit reports folder on any TU report) and it's pretty clear this is bottom 4 scorecards aka derogatory.  30D late never had that reason code even when it was just added:

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 6.16.59 AM.png

 

 




        
Message 198 of 1,053
sarge12
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes


@CassieCard wrote:

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of May 15, 2020

 

Member Name

Score

Red Flags

Remarks

LaHossBoss

41

0

6 unpaid CAs, 2 paid COs, Open Loan 34%, SLs reporting defaulted, Recent accounts (2mo), AAoA 9y 3mo
EW800

46

2

850 FICO 8s and 9s
tacpoly

46

2

 
Thomas_Thumb

48

2

Perfect credit profile.
sjt

51

2

Was 52 then 47 now 51. 830+ all FICO 8s
LaHossBoss SO

52

2

Unpaid CAs, SLs defaulted
angelwingz

53

2

 
Trudy

54

1

CassieCard

55

2

Was 53. Now homeless and shoplifting for fun and profit.
CreditObsessedinFL

58

2

 
sarge12

59

2

Serving time in a women's prison. Won't leave. FICO 8s 819+
NRB525

63

2

 
Revelate

63

2

EQ 8 826 and EQ 5 799. Putting it on his dating profile because it says 'Sensitive'. It's going to work.
Birdman7

64

2

Sleeping.
RehabbingANDBlabbing

66

2

 
Dumbee

67

?

 
Remedios

67

2

Was 65. Got prison tattoo and it got worse.
Kenro

72

?

High 700s across all FICO 8s.

What are you doing to me @CassieCard, some of the inmates saw this and now they are protesting having to be in the same prison with someone with very little resilience. I am now the laughing stock of cellblock D.

TU fico08=831 03/29/21
EX fico08=830 04/13/21
EQ fico09=840 04/01/21
EX fico09=828 04/03/21
EQ fico bankcard08=858 03/23/21
TU Fico Bankcard 08=862 03/29/21
EQ NG1 fico=802 01/21/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 199 of 1,053
PicoFico
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

Haven't kept on this thread for a while but if we're submitting dps...

I'm at 45 with 2 red flags:

High percentage of revolving accounts and 

Short credit history.Screenshot_20200515-075338.png

 


Rebuild start: 5/15/19

Financial Institutions:
Wells Fargo | NFCU | Penfed
Products:
Cap One Platinum MC $800 | Discover It CB $2.1k | WF Propel $15k | PenFed PCR $20k | NFCU Platinum $10k | NFCU More Rewards $22k | NFCU Flagship $27k | NFCU CLOC $500 | NFCU SSL 60mo | NFCU Auto loan

Message 200 of 1,053
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.