Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: FICO Score Stress Indicators/Indexes

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Dethroned!! Yes !Smiley Happy. Thanks Brian I didn't like being the leader lol.. Anyways I did run across another thread that someone beat Brian with a 78 although hasnt posted in this thread so really probably shouldnt count them but thread is here.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Master-Synchrony-Account-Closure-Thread/m-p/6138912#M1...

This is treason. PREPARE THE JACKALS!

Message 601 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Dethroned!! Yes !Smiley Happy. Thanks Brian I didn't like being the leader lol.. Anyways I did run across another thread that someone beat Brian with a 78 although hasnt posted in this thread so really probably shouldnt count them but thread is here.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Master-Synchrony-Account-Closure-Thread/m-p/6138912#M1...

Help us, @Dmessina666 . You're our only hope!

Message 602 of 1,094
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Master-Synchrony-Account-Closure-Thread/m-p/6138912#M1745841

You can call out to your false idol all you want, but that's shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Message 603 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Master-Synchrony-Account-Closure-Thread/m-p/6138912#M1745841

You can call out to your false idol all you want, but that's shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

LOL

[ETA: Currently reading How to Win Friends & Influence Jackals. Just in case.]

Message 604 of 1,094
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

I will gladly take the throne. As far as someone saying it was photo-shopped, that's blasphemy. 

Message 605 of 1,094
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

It was only a matter of time before you lost the title. All I ask for is Earth and Water. 

31B1573E-85FC-49D5-B15A-7108950708E8.jpeg

Message 606 of 1,094
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dmessina666 wrote:

It was only a matter of time before you lost the title. All I ask for is Earth and Water. 

31B1573E-85FC-49D5-B15A-7108950708E8.jpeg

Thank you, @Dmessina666 !

How many flags were there? Usually it's 3 at that level.

Would you mind sharing your EQ 8 score and total balances reporting? This score is very sensitive to balances!

People with EQ 8 scores below 700 have obtained some of the highest ratings (lowest scores) with total balance under $100.

Message 607 of 1,094
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

The kingdom shall weep at the loss of it's king.

Message 608 of 1,094
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Sure thing. I do have 3 flags. 

My EQ8 actually just jumped 13 points when AZEO kicked in, went from 660 to 673. I'm currently at 2% with a $225 balance on PayPal Credit. 

I'll attach the 3 flags below, and I think opening 16 new accounts in the last 18 months plays a part in my high sensitivity. 

14 revolvers 

1 auto lease (15 months old)

1 new mortgage (3 months old)

Current derogs are 3 PIF charge offs that all age off 1/2023. 

As of today, Fico 8's are:

EX 693

TU 702

EQ 6736DC5EC51-C6D5-4723-BC15-DB9FDAF0923F.jpeg

EB5EBA59-F6E6-4B7A-A9CF-3B94B0E4C36F.jpeg

Message 609 of 1,094
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

I will allow a 3-day weeping period. After that, non-loyalists will be swiftly struck down. Lol

Message 610 of 1,094
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.