Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM Rewards reporting question

tag
RobynJ
Established Contributor

GM Rewards reporting question

Hello fellow Fico'ers 

I recently applied and was approved for a GM Rewards card from Goldman Sachs. I am curious how long it took for others for the card to start reporting. My statement cut date is the 12th and payment due on the 9th, is this the same for yours? I know the comp card they have of Apple statement date of the end of month and same for payment due. It only took 2 weeks for it to report for the Apple Card and would like to get an idea about this card. Thanks in advance. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Re: GM Rewards reporting question

I believe that mine took a month or so to report.

Message 2 of 4
RobynJ
Established Contributor

UPDATE:

So the card closed its first partial statement on the 12th and reported to EX/EQ on the 17th and TU on the 18th all in June. Pretty quick turnaround imho. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

/
Message 3 of 4
RobynJ
Established Contributor

So another update. My first statement closed on the 12th and they reported my $2 balance and a week later on the 19th I charged $669 on some home repair products and they reported that balance on the same day. I called and asked why and the CSR could not give me a reason as she had absolutely no idea why they did that. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

/
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.