Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Example Letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Example Letters

No,  $0 owed out of $1200, the account is paid in full.  The 2/9/21 are 30/60/90 days late.  The account was closed earlier, I think in 1998.
Message 31 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok  lates are baddies that drop off CR same as all baddies 7-7.5 yrs.  If they should have  already dropped   dispute the CRA    Overwise send GW letter.
Message 32 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK.  Is there a way to find out when the last lates were?  There is only a little blurb on my CR and that only has 60 days late.
Message 33 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

on my report TU  it was typed in max delinq 30 day 6/2002  also by EX
Message 34 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CR has some dates but there is at least one account that has to many that I can't see them all.  Any way to find out or does it even matter?  Is it suggested that a person only write GWs to a company if there were only a couple of lates or should we use the attitude of, "What can it hurt?" Or can it; hurt us, I mean?
Message 35 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 36 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a goodwill letter I would like to write to a student loan lender.  The servicer is ACS Campus Products and Services, but from what I can tell the actual lender is my University.  Do I address the letter to the University or ACS?
Message 37 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

what department would i send these to for a credit card company? or will it get there either way?
Message 38 of 87
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

bengerman wrote:
what department would i send these to for a credit card company? or will it get there either way?

ATTN: Credit Dept
Message 39 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

smlala wrote:
I have a goodwill letter I would like to write to a student loan lender.  The servicer is ACS Campus Products and Services, but from what I can tell the actual lender is my University.  Do I address the letter to the University or ACS?

I'd start with the name and address showing on your CRs.
Message 40 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.