Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaps on my EQ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gaps on my EQ

Today was FACTA day for me, a chance to pull my full reports for this year.

Some things of interest:

1. Ex, and Ex only, lists both my name with and without my middle initial. Odd, but probably not concerning.
  2. Eq gave me a heart attack because at the top it says "5 inquiries" though only 2 were HP's (which I knew about).
  3. My car insurance company SP'd my Ex, along with everybody and their brother. Amex SP'd it every time I checked for prequals. Turns out Chase SP'd me the same day I app'd for my FU. (I wonder if that's how I got the 300/500 offer.) They also SP'd me a couple weeks ago. (Maybe another auto-CLI, maybe they just wanted to check up on my BofA card. Not sure. A grasshopper can dream right? Smiley Tongue)

The weirdest thing I noticed is that my Eq has gaps in my Disco. One late last year and one earlier this year. Two months missing like they never even happened: no balance (I let a few bucks report), no CL, etc. Both months both show up on TU and EX just fine. Any ideas why? Should I do anything in response?

Thanks all!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gaps on my EQ

Bump... Robot Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.