Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General CB question

tag
elixerin
Established Contributor

General CB question

was just wondering in everyones experience, which CB takes the longest or shortest to update you statement balance? FICO 8

gonna be pulling EXP soon and statement cuts the 6th for me

thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: General CB question

I'm pretty sure you ask a similar question just 2 days ago but in my experience Experian is always the first to update, followed by Equifax 2-3 days later, and TransUnion is always the last sometimes taking up to a week after an account reports to update. 

Message 2 of 5
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

Agree with the above. TU always takes signifcantly longer.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 3 of 5
calyx
Super Contributor

Depends on the creditor/institution for me.  All accounts report to all three Bs, but they update in different orders.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 4 of 5
elixerin
Established Contributor

hey thanks for the reply, indeed so. I figured i’d simplify the question and expand to the other 2 CB’s to get a good picture.

im using Wallethub which updates transunion daily so it’s good to know when that updates im safe to know other two CB’s have as well without actually seeing it Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.