Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE

tag
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

HELP PLEASE

Hi ! on my credit I have 32 inquiries on EQ , 12 on EX , 7 on TU also one public record on 2001 , and one negative ( verizon phone bill ... I dispute EQ they delete ) still bad on TU and EX ( try to Dispute many time still there . Can You guys help me how can I make my score go up ( EX 677 , EQ 641 , TU 605 ( TU I don't know why my Score low )
I have credit card Cap one CL 500 ( one year old )
First Premium CL 350 ( 6 month )
financial CL 300 ( 6 month )
Gas card CL 300 ( 6 month )
just 2001 BMW 3 moth ago ( rate % 18)
One bankofamerica CL 11500 ( new 2 moth ago ) my wife mom ower , i am behind her name ( they report my credit too ( balance $ 4300 )
And I pay the house $3000 a month from my Checking account . my wife mom ower ( but she don't have money to pay ) ( she have very good credit score )

My point is Try to make credit score go up for refinan my car and took over the house under my name with lower rate . please help me , thanks a lot .

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP PLEASE

to begain with check out the other tread...credit issues. you will see many much more info.
This thread has more info. about gettin new CC.

Ok, any account that has any late payments or baddies count against you.

bankofamer   only dispute this if there are any baddies. If there are no baddies on the account it will help you. IF there are late payments or any other baddies it will hurt you. In that case dispute it on all 3 CRA as not mine.

What you pay for (house pmt) does not mean anything UNLESS it is a mortgage pmt & in your name.

On your CC  do you use them?  how much is on them? are there any baddies?
CC must be used to show credit history...you do not have to use all the time just 1 time for small charge & then PIF.

Public record????  what is it

READ this see if it helps

I am kinda new & am still learning. Check out the thread under  GENERAL CREDIT ISSUES...you will find help on any of these threads but I think that is the one which will help the most.

The people here are very nice & will offer any help that they can. There are also several people that we call PROS. they know much more then most of us.We call them this for that reason only.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-25-2007 12:57 PM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

omg please forgive me. You are on the correct thread! I was on the wrong one.
Message 3 of 7
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

hi ! thanks a lot
all my CC after I used it I pay off ( balance some month over 70% I am scare they not happy if I used a little bit ), and never been late . Bankofamerica I used for pay off my another loan ( 8000) in 2 month I paid back $ 4000 ( this bankofamerica just been open two month )
Public record is 2001 I can't not pay my car ( toyota .... $ 4300 ) and I pay in full at the court same year .
Thanks a lot .
sorry my english not very well .
Message 4 of 7
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

Oh I just check my FiCo EX 675 . TU 655 EQ 642
Verizon bad ( paid collection ) I hate them , never open account for them . Try to dispute many time but Can't remove TU and EX
Child support been late 120 day , now ok
One colection Sprint phone been paid colection ( I try to dispute them ) EX already remove it . still EQ and TU
public record on TU and EQ
All CC open too new

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang, your scores come from more then just getting & paying for a CC.
 They look at how old your credit is. There is nothing wrong with the scores that you have. YES they can get better but They are pretty good right now.

As to the verizon   You said that you paid??  When and what was the DOFD?
Same for  sprint   DOFD??

tell me what it says from your report.
Status and dates

Also  bank of am. what does it say  under responsibilty

Message 6 of 7
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

TU Credit CardBank Of America 6667XXXXX 5/2007 $4,391 OK                

OtherVerizon Va 345XXXXX 3/2005 $0 Payment after charge off/collection

- Child Support ok   Was past due 120 day

EX Credit CardBank Of America 6667XXXXX 5/2007 $4,391 OK2/2006 $0 OK  

OtherVerizon Virginia Inc 345XXXXX 3/2005 $0 OK/was Collection This account has late payments in the past

OtherVa Child Support 3175841XXXXX 9/2003 $0 OK/was past due This account has late payments in the past

EQ  Credit CardBk Of Amer XXXXX 5/2007 $4,391 OK  

sorry I try to copy all my credit report put in here , but I can't . thanks a lot

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.