Did you mean: 

Happy 4th

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Happy 4th

Calamity wrote:

fused111 wrote:
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  I am sure many of you are sleeping or are about to as I write this post.  Heck, its only 6:40 p.m. here in the Hawaii and it's still bright and hot outside. Gotta run, time to bbq the pig head (and yes it is deliciousSmiley Surprised) and steaks and set up the fireworks show. Aloooooha!

WOW! I never thought I would read a post here about pig head! Forget the steaks brah, I LOVE to eat pig head too, tastes like bacon but more juicy!Smiley Very Happy Hey fused I'm from the islands too.

Nice to see another islander here!Smiley Very Happy The pig head was great with the cold beer!
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

Nice to see another islander here!Smiley Very Happy The pig head was great with the cold beer!

Pacific Islanders don't count!!! Smiley Mad

Just kidding!Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 37
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

What about British Isleslanders  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

dog wrote:
flygirl, you know you betta save a banana daiquiri for me....i love those **bleep** things....if you ever go to wildwood, nj, have one at uncle urie's...

Dog...wish I had saved you some, as I am feeling like the kiss of death today. Smiley Sad It hurts to look at the sun shine!!!! Don't typically outdo myself.....but yesterday was a different story!! BTW...those banana daiquiries are lethal.....that will be my drink of choice for the summertime!!!!!Smiley Wink
Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
What about British Isleslanders  Smiley Very Happy

Rule is: If your island belongs to another country but your own. You don't qualify!Smiley Very Happy
Message 35 of 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Survey! Who is hungover!Smiley Tongue Me a little, must have been the wine I had with the beer.
Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:
Survey! Who is hungover!Smiley Tongue Me a little, must have been the wine I had with the beer.

Raised hand....as that is about all I can do today....is it 5:00 yet????
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.