Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard pull question

tag
06GTS197
Valued Member

Hard pull question

It was my understanding that hard pulls stayed on your credit report for 2 years.  I recenty got a new 3B Report from myfico and all the inquiries from an app spree last year are now gone.  Its only been 12 months.  

Are they gone from my report and if not why isn't myfico showning the inquiries?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hard pull question

I don't have a clue. However, TransUnion temporarily deleted all the inquiries on some of the member's accounts (for a month or so for me) - then they came back. Other than that, I don't know what to think.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@06GTS197 wrote:

It was my understanding that hard pulls stayed on your credit report for 2 years.  I recenty got a new 3B Report from myfico and all the inquiries from an app spree last year are now gone.  Its only been 12 months.  

Are they gone from my report and if not why isn't myfico showning the inquiries?

The 3B report only shows inquiries within the last year because only those affect your scores.  The inquiry if within 2 years is still on your report and can be seen by creditors looking at your reports.

Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@06GTS197 wrote:

The 3B report only shows inquiries within the last year because only those affect your scores.  The inquiry if within 2 years is still on your report and can be seen by creditors looking at your reports.

Agree. I'm pretty sure this is the reason myfico does this.  It is likely if you pull your actual reports, they are all still there.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@06GTS197 wrote:

The CRA's are the official record keepers of your reports.  If ever in doubt then pull your reports directly from the CRA's to confirm.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.