cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had experience with amexreviewhelp.com?

tag
Tomew2000
Regular Contributor

Has anyone had experience with amexreviewhelp.com?

I came across this site, while looking for some advice regarding Amex.   They want me to send them my acct number to help.  Are they legit?   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone had experience with amexreviewhelp.com?

@Tomew2000 wrote:

I came across this site, while looking for some advice regarding Amex.   They want me to send them my acct number to help.  Are they legit?   

Don't know if they are legit or not but its doubtful.  Why would you go to a third-party instead of dealing with Amex directly?

Message 2 of 4
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Never heard of this company. I did a domain search. See below. I would never give my credit card account number to a website like this. Use at your own risk.

Amexreviewhelp Status Report
Amex Review Help | Free consultation on AMEX and finance [American Express]
Website is Online when last checked on 13 July 2018
This report has been viewed 19 times since it was first created on 04 October 2017

Amexreviewhelp.com is a 9 months old domain, situated in India. The domain is linked to the IP address 111.118.215.242 which is provided by the hosting company Hostgator Asian Operations Division.

Registration details show that it was registered on 28 Sep 2017 through Go Daddy and will expire on 28 Sep 2018.

The site returns a status code of 200. It is being generated using Powered by Slider Revolution 5.4.6 - res. The site is being served through cloudflare.

Reference

https://statuslite.com/domain/amexreviewhelp.com?search=true

Message 3 of 4
Tomew2000
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I thought the same The site llooks credible, but they claim to have some inside knowledge of Amex inner workings. Not much online about them
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.