Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot

DH got approved for Home Depot Card...called them today and it's a $500 TL...it's a start!!

Waiting on Target's response now....Couldn't have done any of it without this forum!!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Depot

Congrats, it's a nice start
Message 2 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Good news  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Good day!!!
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kim I got an instant ok for target but DH did not. His card just came in the mail at the same time as mine.  Good Luck & wtg on HD card
Message 5 of 14
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

kims wrote:
DH got approved for Home Depot Card...called them today and it's a $500 TL...it's a start!!

Waiting on Target's response now....Couldn't have done any of it without this forum!!

Smiley Very Happy  Congratulations!!!  I LOVE my Home Depot card!  It's through Citi, and should you ever go over the limit, they don't charge you for it, or ding your credit.  Smiley Happy  They're a bit picky about CLI's though, so if you're considering upping it, wait until you've established about 6 months of history with them, first.   Otherwise they may just tell you your account's too new.

Hope you hear from Target soon!
Message 6 of 14
Platinum25
New Contributor

Hmm....I had no problem with a CLI with HD.  My initial limit was 4500, I asked for 6500 and got it as soon as I activated the card...paid on time for a couple months and they just sent me a letter in the mail saying they up'd it to 8500.  I have no other cards with Citi nor have I ever, but I ain't complaining....I have a finished basement now! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want some flowers and stuff for the patio so I think when we get it we're gonna go do a tiny bit of shopping just so the card shows some activity.  Keep it paid down 1-9% and then in October when we move and I have to buy a new washer/dryer we're going to ask for a CLI at that time to charge the appliances.  I think it sounds like a pretty good plan Smiley Wink  Hopefully they will too lol
Message 8 of 14
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Kims,

What was your DH scores and which CRA did they pull from?
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

they pulled EX -644.  With repo and foreclosure in the last 3 years and a couple of CA's.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.