Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Accurate is Citi App FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Accurate is Citi App FICO score?

How accurate is the Citi App FICO score?

I got an email today saying my score was available after getting a Citi Rewards+ card, and to my utter shock it said my score was 773. I'm just wondering if this is a legitimate score so I can be excited, or not.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Accurate is Citi App FICO score?

It’s accurate. It’s from equifax
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is an accurate score.

However it is derived by using your Equifax credit data and applying the FICO Bankcard Score 8 model.  This scoring model differs from the basic FICO Score 8 model and can vary substantially as a result.  For example, the Bankcard Score 8 model ranges between 250-900 while the traditional FICO Score 8 model tops out at 850.

Message 3 of 5
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Yep, it’s accurate. I just got my Citi Fico score and it matches my EQ Fico 8 score from MyFICO (743). It’s possible it matches my bank card scores since they’re close too, but I don’t have an updated score for that.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Fico scores are accurate at the time they're generated.  There's no such thing as an inaccurate Fico score.  The only thing that can make it inaccurate is if it's old.  For example, if a score was generated 25 days ago and a ton has changed on your profile since then, while it was accurate 25 days ago it may not be an accurate representation of your profile/score today.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.