Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

I know that every time you click the CLI button on your Capital One account, it is just a soft pull. Is that a SP on demand each time or are they using a previous SP? So how often do they update a SP on you? Hopefully this makes sense.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

They are using an old report. If/when they send a denial with your score, you'll see the date of the pull they used.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's every 90 days. Or something close to that
Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Not often enough!!! But I think it is every few months.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

AutoBot wrote: I know that every time you click the CLI button on your Capital One account, it is just a soft pull. Is that a SP on demand each time or are they using a previous SP? So how often do they update a SP on you? Hopefully this makes sense.

It's quarterly; I did some tests and logged the info:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/CREDIT-REBUILD-PROJECT-LOG/m-p/2644805/highli...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.