cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

AutoBot
Established Contributor

How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

I know that every time you click the CLI button on your Capital One account, it is just a soft pull. Is that a SP on demand each time or are they using a previous SP? So how often do they update a SP on you? Hopefully this makes sense.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ksb1
Valued Contributor

Re: How Often Capital One Soft Pull?

They are using an old report. If/when they send a denial with your score, you'll see the date of the pull they used.

back to a seedling 3/17/18
Message 2 of 5
rmduhon27
Valued Contributor

I think it's every 90 days. Or something close to that
Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Not often enough!!! But I think it is every few months.

TCL: $306,100Utiliz: 6%AAoA: 5yrs 2mOther: Lease, Loan, *No MortgageCollections-Lates-BK's: 0

LWS-35k | BOA-50k | AMX-32.4k | DISC-33.6k | ALNT-25k | NFCU-33k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CSE-10k | CP1-10k | CITI-11.7k | PF-38.4k

Message 4 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

AutoBot wrote: I know that every time you click the CLI button on your Capital One account, it is just a soft pull. Is that a SP on demand each time or are they using a previous SP? So how often do they update a SP on you? Hopefully this makes sense.

It's quarterly; I did some tests and logged the info:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/CREDIT-REBUILD-PROJECT-LOG/m-p/2644805/highli...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.