Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often is too often?

tag
bl00dymary
Valued Member

Re: How often is too often?

dog wrote:
bloodymary (and i will not go into the bathroom, shut the door, and say your name three times into the mirror),

Oooo.. and my high score is 666 too.... Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 15
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

LOL Lori... it really is Bloody Mary. It goes back in time many many moons and is older than the 'redrum' from The Shining. Bloody Mary is the ghost of an evillllllllll woman.

Too funny... just bringing back the memories and remembering many times in the bathroom and flushing the toilet, saying it over and over, and then splashing the mirror with water, then my brothers banging on the door at the same time or something and scaring the beejeebus out of me!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

no, no, no, cla-riice.  bloodymary is the thing you do in the mirror....redrum is from the shining!

edited for quality and training purposes

Message Edited by dog on 07-09-2007 10:43 PM
Message 13 of 15
bl00dymary
Valued Member

Ha!  You are all wrong!  It's a delicious drink made with spiced tomato juice and vodka with a wedge of lime.  (Actually it is quite nasty- but one of the only alcoholic beverages that is perfectly appropriate to order with your breakfast! Smiley Wink )

Message Edited by bl00dymary on 07-09-2007 08:06 PM
Message 14 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

The magic number is 4.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.