cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get two pulls from $1 CCT Trial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to get two pulls from $1 CCT Trial?

@Anonymous wrote:

WalletHub while not a true FICO gets updated daily.

Yes and those daily updates are fantastic.  WH basically outdoes the weekly CK update on TU, making CK more of an EQ focused service in my view.  If we could just find a source for free updates on EX that landed anywhere from daily-weekly we'd be all set monitoring wise across the 3B!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

i havent had any changes so far with my CCT log-ins. Still able to get the 3B refresh after 7 days. As soon as it runs its course i get the trial offer again. I usually check at least once a month. sometimes twice..

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know above.  When you cancel your trials, are you still able to get the automated system or have you found that for the last month or two that you've had to cancel with a human being?

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

with the normal number, it wouldnt give me the automated option the last time i tried. But i did use the after hours option with the alternate number. hopefully the only fix is that they dont let you use the automated cancel using the regular number.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the alternate number is what I've found works best these days as well.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update here.  I cancelled today with the alternate number, logged into my account and see that I have a free 3B refresh available tomorrow.  So, it seems the second pull is still there and hasn't yet been taken away from a single $1 trial.

Message 16 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You're right BBS. I cancelled on June 24 via email and when I logged in today, I got the $1 trial again.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess there's still some life left in the $1 CCT trials then, which is good news!

Message 18 of 23
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick update here.  I cancelled today with the alternate number, logged into my account and see that I have a free 3B refresh available tomorrow.  So, it seems the second pull is still there and hasn't yet been taken away from a single $1 trial.

Just to report in too --

I've been sucessful using the 877-284-7942 number I posted after Midnight for the last month.  And I've gotten the second 3B refresh as well.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You can pull up your current reports, not score, anytime you wish when you dispute. When i have a need to see my reports right away and the free scores/reports are not readily available, i can ummm...."dispute" and see my reports. Of course you can dispute anything, account not reported, balance incorrect, etc...pick what you want.

I think the scores are the main reason people do CCT $1 trials though.  The reports are great as well, but you can get free reports from any number of other online sources... but very few of them (CK, CS, WH, etc) provide a single FICO score much less 3 of them.  For me, it wouldn't make any sense to dispute something just to get an updated report.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.